HealTHY Self Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
If you’re into the banana bread, there are not plenty of healthy recipes out there because of the amount of sugar. I found the solution- I converted the butter to Greek yogurt using the various conversion charts found online. Same with the sugar! But I can assure you this loaf doesn’t have the extra grams of fat. ?
* 3 ripe bananas
* 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 egg
* 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour, coconut, or almond flour (I used almond flour) * 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp cinnamon
* Pinch of salt
* Preheat the oven to 350º F. Spray a loaf pan or muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray.
* In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
* Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix.
* Stir in the egg.
* Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl.
* Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain.
* Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Leave A Comment